- Model NO.: SYNERGY
- Type: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Size: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Portable Extinguisher: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Retirement Life: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Power Source: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Trademark: Synergy
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 8424100000
- Agent: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Object: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Certification: ISO
- Effective Range: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Dry Powder Type: FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Function: Non-Pipe Network FM200 Fire Extinguishing System
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Non-pipe network system is a preset, fully submerged fire extinguishing system. Comparing with pipe network fire extinguishing system, it is a kind of non-pipe network, portable fire-fighting equipments with such characteristics as simple and easy installation, beautiful appearance, no loss evaluation of extinguishant for pipe network, and a high efficiency and speed for fire extinguishing.
There is no requirement for non-pipe network system to set up a cylinder storage room particularly. The cylinder(s) and the whole system are exactly set up in the protection area. When there is a fire in the protection area(s), the system can automatically discharge extinguishant directly for fire extinguishing. It can be suitable for smaller protection area(s) comparatively, such as computer room, archives establishment, valuable articles, telecommunication center, etc. For greater space, it can combine several sets of non-pipe network system to protect it.
The non-pipe network fire extinguishing device can be connected with fire controlling center, while it is also equipped with fire extinguishing controller itself, which gives user more convenient and flexible choices
When there is a need of setting up additional fire extinguishing system for those building(s) which has/have been built, it is a good choice to select non-pipe network fire extinguishing system.
Main Technical Parameters of System
Manual and Pneumatic